Monday, March 16, 2009

Program Meeting Reminder

The Itawamba Historial Society will hold its regular monthly program meeting Tuesday evening, March 17. The special program will be presented by Pat Arinder of Amory in neighboring Monroe County. Arinder is a member of the Tombigbee Pioneer Group and will present a program about the prehistoric Native Americans of northeastern Mississippi. The meeting begins at 6 p.m. with an old-time chicken and dumplin' dinner, with green beans, cornbread and peach cobber for dessert. Meetings are held in the Gordon McFerrin Auditorium of the George Poteet History Center at the corner of Church Street and Museum Drive in Mantachie. The public is invited to attend all program meetings.
 

2 comments:

Ralph Poore said...

Dear Bob,

How do you do such great graphics like the meeting reminder?

Also your current photos are top notch? Do you take all of those?

Bob Franks said...

Thank you for your comments Ralph. I use graphics programs for most of my graphics. I have used Paint Shop Pro for years and that is my program of choice. Most of the photographs are my work. When I use a photograph that is not my work, I always give credit to the photographer. Again, thanks for your comments.